TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MILLIONAIREASIA CLUB MEMBERSHIP
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) define the contractual relationship between Millionaireasia Pte Ltd (the “Company”) and each individual member. All persons applying for membership shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms. The Terms may be amended by the Company from time to time without prior notice. The amended Terms shall be effective as soon as it is published on the Company’s website. Please review these Terms periodically as your continued participation in the membership is deemed acceptance of any revised Terms in force at the time.
- All membership applications are subject to acceptance by the Company at its sole discretion. The Company shall notify you if your membership application has been accepted. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide any reason(s) for the rejection of applications.
- Membership is applicable for a period of one (1) year and is automatically renewed annually, subject to receipt of membership fees (if any).
- You are obliged to provide correct personal details when you apply for membership. Failure to do so may invalidate your membership and any subsequent transactions. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify the Company promptly if any information provided by you in connection with your membership changes.
- The Company will issue a membership card together with the relevant membership documentation as soon as possible following receipt of your membership fees.
- Your membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no third party (other than your personal assistant on your behalf, where applicable) uses your membership.
- Access to and use of your personalised membership services through the Company’s platforms is through a combination of username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you agree to notify the Company immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security, including the unauthorised use of your membership card, username and password.
- During the participation of membership’s activities, members are not permitted to solicit or paddle for business. While the Company welcomes all eligible members to apply, the Company may from time to time apply certain criteria with respect to the composition of its members, including the number of members who are involved in certain industries. An applicant who is (a) a financial adviser representative with an RNF (Representative Notification Framework) number issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (b) a real estate agent with an RES (Real Estate Salesperson) number issued by the Council for Estate Agencies, or (c) a person who is involved in Direct Selling is required to make a declaration on his/her status in the membership application form. In the event of any false declaration, the Company reserves the right to terminate your membership, without any form of refund to you.
2. Membership Fees and Payment
- You are required to pay an application fees of $2,000. This fee shall be refunded to you if we reject your application to be a member. In the event that the applicant withdraws the application, the fees is not refundable.
- There are 2 categories of membership: full members and corporate members. The annual membership fees (as the case may be) are as follows:
|Type||Fees||Annual Renewal Fees|
|Ultima||By Invitation Only||N.A.|
Associate Members: Corporate
- Corporate Member may send up to 2 representatives to participate in the Millionaireasia Club events. However, they are NOT allowed to send sale representatives of the company to the events.
- You are required to pay the membership fees, upon our acceptance of your full or associate membership application respectively.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust its membership fees, on the next renewal date and shall provide Members with at least thirty (30) days’ advance notice in respect of any such adjustment.
- The Company and its affiliated companies and/or Affiliate Members reserve the right to refuse to provide you with any services should any payment due under these Terms not be received.
3. Membership Categories & Privileges
- There shall be two categories of membership: Full and Corporate Membership (“Members”).
- The minimum criteria to be qualified to apply for Full Membership is to be an accredited investor (AI).
- The minimum criteria to be qualified to apply for Corporate Membership is to have a paid-up capital of at least one million for the company.
- The company reserves the right to accept members by waiving the minimum criteria for qualifications.
4. Member Referral Program
- Members who refer another person to the memberships program (and accepted by the company with full payment of membership fees) shall be rewarded with 5 Course Gourmet Dinner at Ash & Elm for 2 pax, including wine pairing at Chefs Table.
- You have the right to cancel your membership until the end of fourteen (14) days after the day on which the Company accepts your membership application (the “Cancellation Period”) by providing you with written notice.
- If you cancel your membership within the Cancellation Period, the Company will refund your membership fees, less (a) deductions for any services rendered to you by the Company up until you informed the Company of your decision to cancel and (b) an administrative charge of S$500.
- The Company reserves its right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend your membership where it has reason to do so. If the Company cancels your membership, where it is reasonable to do so the Company shall refund the balance of the current annual membership fees on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual membership fee relates.
6. Personal data protection
7. Limitation of liability
- All descriptions of any products, services or benefits provided to you by the Company have been approved by the relevant supplier. The Company shall not be liable for any inaccurate or misleading descriptions.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or loss of property or (to the extent permitted by the law) personal injury or death, arising under or in connection with the membership.
- In no event shall the Company’s aggregate liability to the member in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with their membership, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the total value of the member’s annual membership fee.
- The Company may assign or deal with these Terms in favour of any of its subsidiaries, subcontractors or appointed agents to carry out any of its obligations herein. The Company shall not be responsible to the member for any delay in performance or non-performance of its subcontractors and/or agents due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
- This Clause 7 shall survive termination of these Terms.